- 180g Butter
- 90g Milk powder
- 180g Golden syrup
- 200g Cornflakes
- 40g Cocoa Powder
- White Chocolate
- Christmas Decorations
- Melt the butter and golden syrup together.
- Once melted, add the milk powder, cornflakes, and cocoa.
- Mix well! Make sure to break down your cornflakes to create your perfect pudding ball mixture.
- Once your mix is ready, divide it into 10, using a spoon, and roll it into balls.
- Set aside to let your pudding balls set.
- Once set, melt your white chocolate and carefully dip half of your puddings into the melted chocolate.
- Now it’s time to decorate with your Christmas decorations!
- Leave to set in your fridge for at least 10 minutes.
- Enjoy the foxy way with a marimba hot chocolate!