Our recipe is vegetarian, gluten-free and with a few tweaks, it can be also dairy free!
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Courgette
- 1 Red onion, peeled
- 1 Aubergine
- 1 Sweet Potato, peeled
- 12 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Hawkshead Chilli jam
- Feta Cheese
- Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- Preheateat your oven to 170c.
- To start roughly chop your red pepper, courgette, red onion, sweet potato & aubergine.
- In a bowl, mix all your chopped vegetables together with salt, pepper & a drizzle of oil.
- Place your vegetables in an oven-proof dish and roast until they are tender.
- Next, crack all 12 eggs into a bowl and add the chilli jam. Whisk well.
- Once whisked, pour your egg mixture over your roasted vegetables. Then crumble the feta cheese over the top, and add as much or as little as you like!
- Pop your dish into your oven and bake until your egg is almost set, for about 15 minutes.
- Carefully take your dish out the oven. Add the sliced tomato and grated cheddar cheese.
- Place back into the oven and bake for 5 minutes until the cheese has melted!
- Once baked, leave to set aside to cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy with some homemade slaw!
- Taaa-daaaa, Foxy Fritatta complete!